From developing new print-to-digital workflows in regional news to testing hundreds of new apps and tools as technology editor at Journalism.co.uk and working on product development at Shorthand, I do my best work at the intersection of media and tech.
I've shared my expertise with dozens of startups, developers, academic institutions and non-profits to help them launch new products and improve their digital services. Here are a few of my favourite projects so far:
- Developing design and UX on a beta stage Twitter app.
- Designing a digital journalism curriculum for students at the University of Southampton.
- Teaching non-profits and business owners how to improve their reach and engagement through blogging and social media.
- Helping event organisers find diverse yet brilliant speakers for their next conference.
Want to discuss your next project? Get in touch and let's grab a coffee, pick up the phone, and see how we can work together.
"We asked Abigail to produce a report on podcasting for us. It was very high quality and it was a pleasure working with her. I would recommend her to anyone looking for insight in this field."
– Husain Husaini, chief executive, Wire Free Productions